zondag 29 september 2013

New Fancy Goldfish

Heey everybody,

Today I went to the Fancy Goldfish Store and I bought 2 new Fancy Goldfish!
So I'm going to show you guys which one I bought!


The first fancy goldfish I choose was a Butterfly Demekin Goldfish.
The colours she has are called Lilac.
She's white/chocolate and she has also got a bit of Orange and some metallic scale.
I loved her from the first moment I let my eyes on here!
and she's called Peewee..!





She's very curious and is discovering the whole q-tank.
My seccond Goldfish is a Broadtail Ryukin.
His colour is called "Three-colour", he's Black/White and Orange!
His name is Blaze.






So first I let them get on the right temp. for like 20 minutes 
and than I added a bit of water from my Q-tank in the bag of the goldfish each 10 minutes.
I did this for like 1 hour or so and then I'd put them in the Q-tank.


I prefer catching them with my own hands instead of a net,
 because then I won't damage them so quickly

They really searched for eachother and they keep swimming togetter.
That's very cute to watch!
Blaze was spawning immediately and chasing Peewee, 
but because Peewee is a bit bigger she wasn't impressed!

I hope they will do well.
I will keep them in the Q-tank for at least 3 weeks or so.
and I will let them get checked for worms or parasites.

Hope you guys like them as well.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten