vrijdag 27 september 2013

Package time!

This week I received 2 packets and I wanted to share those 2 with you !
So my first package came from the US and I bought it on Ebay,
I made a post about it a few weeks ago and now I finaly got it!


This is a handpainted Fancy Goldfish, it's 12" and its for wall decoration





I really like it and I think it looks stunning!
If you would like to buy one, look at my previous post:


My second package came from a shop here in the Netherlands, but the product itself is only available in America, so they had to order it from there and then they shipped it to my house.
The product is my Repashy Gelfood soilent green.
I saw this product on a vid of Solid Gold and I really liked it, so I ordered it right away.
and just a few minutes ago it came in!
I will add the vid later on.




So I saw this gelfood on Solid Gold and it really appealed to me because a commercially-formuladet food is more likely to have all the necessary vitamins and minerals in the correct proportions, so I don't have to worry about making the right quantities of those anymore.
I choose Soilent Green because that one is better for the smaller Goldfish, and because Midnight is still a baby goldfish and Braampje is also still very small I thought this was the best option!

I want to use the gelfood like I also saw on Solid Gold. I would like to put it on a rock and lay it in my Goldfish tank, so the fish will have a new way of eating the food.
I like to give them lots of different ways to eat their food, so I can keep them busy.
That way I can stimulate them to try new things and learn from them!
because Fancy Goldfish are much smarter than most people think.


I'm going to buy me a nice rock like this one and I will try out the Repashy Gelfood.
After I did this I will add a video about it!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten