donderdag 31 oktober 2013

Shrimp tank

Heey everybody,
So I'm planning on getting myself a small shrimp tank!
I ordered a 30 Liters (8 gallon) Dennerle Nano cube and I want to get myself some Full Blue Rili Shrimp!
This is what they look like:


I really like them because they are coloured in my favourite colour!
I'm going to add black sand as substrate, the same sand as I have in my Goldfish tank.
And I want to make an under water Bonsai tree, so I bought this wood that kinda looks like a tree.
I'm going to wrap some christmas moss on it and hope that it will grow, 
so it will start to look like a normal tree.




This is my tree and I want to make it look like something like this:


A friend of my also gave me these awesome stones for in my tank, 
because my birthday is coming up soon!
you may have seen one of them in my repashy video.


As plants I want to add 1 moss ball, 


some Cabomba, some Pogostemon helferi


 some christmas moss on my tree!


And some floathing plants



My Filter just came in the mail today, I choose the Aquaclear 20.
I thought it would be a little bit bigger, but my tank isn't that big so I don't mind!
It's for filters up to 76 Liters (20 gallon) so that should be ok.













So now I only have to wait for my tank to come in the mail at the shop so I can go and get it!
Can't wait, and for my birthday I asked everybody money so I can buy my shrimp!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten