woensdag 23 oktober 2013

Grässlin Rondomatic 400 Auto Feeder

So Yesterday My Grässlin Rondomatic 400 Auto feeder came in.
It's an automatic feeding machine, it has 28 trays you can fill with food
and you can add little pins in the timer that indicate the time that I want to feed your fish.
There are up to 5 pins in the box so that's great!

I added 4 pins, so I can feed them something different now and then.
I added them on 09:00am, 02:00pm 06:00pm and 10:00pm.
then I set the right time on the timer, put in some food and turned it on!

The auto feeder works on outlet so that's really a plus, 'cause the most auto feeders work on a battery.
Now I don't have to worry about the battery dying!
I think this one is also saver then most auto feeders 'cause it has separate trays to put the food in.
So it can't drop too much food in the tank, because you can fill it yourself!

I also like that it has so many trays so you don't have to worry for a few days.
Although I just going to fill it up for each day, so the food will be in top condition!
This is the food I just bought to put in the auto feeder.





Here's the video I made about my Auto Feeder!








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten